Thursday, October 15, 2009

I seriously needed a wardrobe... a walk in wardrobe!

In the pieces of my puzzle, before, I put a picture of the bed I've chosen for my place... and that bed happens to perfectly fit the space in between these 2 walls!!







A big THANK YOU to my sister for helping me in putting this together!!










Of course the space underneath it looks like the perfect spot for a walk in wardrobe.
Yes, I admit, I really need a lot of space for my clothes....
These are the first solution I could think of, a couple of clothing racks. But I needed a better solution, as they were quite small and the structure was taking already too much space...
After some research and experiments.. here is the best way to "close" the wardrobe: a courtain made of a fabric similar to the couch...
































Here comes instead the perfect solution to hang my clothes and save space

























































And what do I do with all these shoes now?

1 comment:

  1. you're getting really good at updating this blog livia! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-8043102-3