Saturday, October 24, 2009

Some housewarming presents!!

Someone knows how much I love Paris!!

Someone knows how much I love photographs and parties!
Someone knows how much I love coca cola!!!

Someone choose the perfect item! it matches the style of my kitchen... and it literally made the party.... at the house warming it was transformed into a drinking cup!


Someone knows I still need to fill my kitchen with essential things...

.. they look like paper cups.... but they're not! Laura and Dan do you notice anything missing? I just broke the blue one :( where did you buy them? it was my favourite colour! I want it again!!!

2 comments:

  1. you broke one of the cups!!! i'm not upset livia, i'm just disappointed *quoted from seth* you can get them at paddington market. why don't we go there together one weekend? get dan to come too, when is he back? also, pull a new brief for sparkapolooza!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll pull the brief tomorrow! and yes, lets got to the paddington market next saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-8043102-3